Auric Jewellery Delivery Info
- Standard delivery is free on all orders for UK customers.
- Our standard UK delivery is within 2 working days. Orders received and payment cleared by 2 pm are processed and sent out on the same working day.
- Express or Nominated day service varies, please see below for available Delivery Options;
- All orders are insured and are sent via trackable delivery, with a signature required on receipt.
- At Auric Jewellery we gift wrap all your orders in beautiful packaging.
What Delivery Options Are There?
|UK Standard Delivery (Signed for 1st Class).||Free|
|Express Next Day Delivery (next working day) by 1pm.||£5|
|Express Guaranteed Morning Delivery (next working day)||£15|
|Nominated Day – Monday – Friday by 1pm||£5|
|Nominated Day – Saturday by 1pm||£10|
- All of our delivers are insured, tracked and must be signed for upon receipt.
- Our delivery guarantee timings are only for in stock products only and excludes engraved products.
- When you are choosing a Next Day or Nominated Day delivery option – your orders must be placed and payment cleared by 4pm (BST). For example – if you would like delivery on Wednesday then please place your order by 4pm on Tuesday. For a Monday delivery please place your order by Friday 4pm (BST). Any orders received after 4pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- UK bank holidays will affect your estimated delivery date and we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
- Please note that once your order has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel it.
- All orders come packed in discreet outer packaging.
Our delivery exclusions
- We do not deliver to PO box numbers, BFPO address, mail forwarding address and temporary residence addresses.
- Next Day delivery applies for working days only and currently excludes the Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and some areas of Scotland.