- Standard delivery is free on all orders for UK and Selected Global Customers
- Our standard UK delivery is within 2 working days. Orders received and payment cleared by 2pm are processed and sent out on the same working day.
- Express or Nominated day service varies, please see below for available Delivery Options;
- All orders are insured and are sent via trackable delivery, with a signature required on receipt.
- At Auric Jewellery we gift wrap all your orders in beautiful packaging.
What Delivery Options Are There?
|UK Standard Delivery 3-5 Working Days||Free|
|Express Next Day Delivery (next working day) by 1pm||£5.00|
|Express Guaranteed Morning Delivery (next working day)||£12.00|
|Global Standard Delivery 3-5 Working Days||Free|
|Global Express Delivery 1 – 3 work days||£13.00|
- All of our delivers are insured, tracked and must be signed for upon receipt.
- Our delivery guarantee timings are only for in stock products only and excludes engraved products.
- When you are choosing a Next Day or Nominated Day delivery option – your orders must be placed and payment cleared by 4pm (BST). For example – if you would like delivery on Wednesday then please place your order by 4pm on Tuesday. For a Monday delivery please place your order by Friday 4pm (BST). Any orders received after 4pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- UK bank holidays will affect your estimated delivery date and we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
- Please note that once your order has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel it.
- All orders come packed in discreet outer packaging.
Our delivery exclusions
- We do not deliver to PO box numbers, BFPO address, mail forwarding address and temporary residence addresses.
- Next Day delivery applies for working days only and currently excludes the Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and some areas of Scotland.
How Do I Track My Order?
You will be emailed a tracking number once your order has been dispatched from us.
Does My Order Need To Be Signed For?
All of our orders will require a signature on delivery.
If there is nobody available to sign for the delivery at the specified address, then the courier company will leave a calling card which will provide you with details for arranging a redelivery or collection from their local office.
Our courier companies will not leave the order ‘in a safe place’ to ensure your order reaches you safely and undamaged.