Auric Jewellery Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- These Terms conditions are for Auric Jewellery a sub-division of Auric Consultancy Ltd
- Auric Consultancy Ltd, a company registered at; 146 Ciba Building C/O Kas & Co, Hagley Road, Birmingham, United Kingdom, B16 9NX and our registered company number is 10965297 and Vat Number 277572070.
- You can contact us at that address, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on +44 (0)121 517 0309 between the hours of 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday.
- If we need to contact you we will do so by telephone or by writing to you at the email address or postal address you provided to us with your order.
- By placing an order for any product(s) from auricjewellery.com you are agreeing to the Terms of Sale and by continuing access to auricjewellery.com you accept the Terms of Sale, these may change or get updated by us from time to time.
‘We’ and ‘Us’ refers to Auric Jewellery, a division of Auric Consultancy Limited.
‘Site’ or ‘Website’ refers to the website www.auricjewellery.com
‘You’ refers to the person/customer using the website, whether as registered user or as an unregistered guest.
- Contract between You and Us
- Orders are submitted through www.auricjewellery.com as set in this clause.
- If this is your first purchase on our Site you will have the option to register and create an account with us using your email address and you will also be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and not disclose it to any third party. You will then be asked to input your address. The address that you register with must be the address that the card statement is sent to, however you can use a different delivery address if you so wish. If you have already registered with us you may enter your sign in details to access your account.
- Once you are happy with the products in your basket, then you must select your preferred delivery method (if any delivery charges are payable these will then be added to the amount you will be charged), please select confirm if you wish to make an order from auricjewellery.com and consent to the Terms and Conditions of Sale. You will be prompted to provide delivery address and method of payment.
- Once your payment has gone through we will send you a confirmation email to acknowledge that we have received your order. The email will be sent to the email address which you used when you used our checkout service. We will process the payment details for your order after we have sent this conformation.
- Once your order has been processed we will send you follow up email(s) to update you regarding dispatch of your order(s) to the chosen delivery address. and providing information of timescales.
- Acceptance of your order will only be complete when we send you the second email which confirms dispatch of you order(s) and payment has cleared from the chosen method of payment. Our communication of acceptance of your order and dispatch email will confirm at this point that a legally binding contract is formed between you and Auric Consultancy Ltd t/a Auric Jewellery for the purchase of Product(s) ‘’contract’’
- If we cannot fulfil your order for any reason, you will be informed via email letting you know that your order has not been accepted and has been cancelled. We will refund the payment via the same method used to place your order.
- Adults (18 and over) only are entitled to enter into legal binding contract with us.
- Making Amendments to the Contract
- If you wish to make changes to the order which you have placed with us, then please contact us immediately and we will let you know if this is possible.
- If your order has been marked as dispatched then we will be unable to change your order, however your rights to cancel are provided below.
- Engraving and Gift Messages
- We are not able to process any order for engraving or gift card messages which contains vulgar/offensive language or message. If this is the case with your order, then we will contact you to have confirm a different message for engraving or added to the gift message. Our discretion in this regard will be final. If we cannot reach to agreement with the message to be written or engraved, we reserve the right to cancel your order.
- As outlined below your rights to (1) cancel your contract of Product (s) (2) refund for the product (s) (3) exchange product(s) which have been engraved or bespoke to your specification which you have requested (unless, the product(s) were damaged, defective or faulty when delivered to you.)
- The Prices
- All prices are inclusive of VAT in the UK and EU, when you submit your order all the prices are set in the order.
- The applicable Delivery charges will be displayed and added to the order at the checkout stage before payment is made. All other applicable charges will be provided in the confirmation page and order confirmation email which we will send to you.
- Any import Duty and taxes incurred will be responsibility of the customer and not Auric Jewellery.
- Our Prices can change anytime without prior notice however if we determine prices have changed due to computer, manual or technical error when we have received your order, we will contact you via telephone or email to confirm the correct price and if you wish to continue with your order. If you do not accept the changed price, then we reserve the right to cancel your order without any further obligation. Auric Jewellery cannot be held responsible for any losses you may incur due to this.
- Promotional Offer and Offer Codes
- To redeem a Promotional Offer or Offer Code, you will need to insert the relevant code in the “Voucher Code” box in the shopping cart page on the site, this should update the price automatically if this does not happen then please click ‘update’ button the page and code will be applied.
- The following Terms & Conditions apply to all promotional offers and Codes;
- Code(s) are non-transferrable and no cash alternative is available
- Only one code can be used per order.
- Code(s) are only valid for Full Price items and sales items are excluded from this.
- Order needs to be completed by 23:59 before the expiry date of the code.
- Promotions and codes are only valid on items available in the stock.
- Promotions and promotion codes can be withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- All payments must be made at the submission of the order. Payments for orders can be made by credit card, debit card or via PayPal. We accept payment cards issued by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro. If we are unable to accept or fulfill your order for any reason, then we will refund any monies paid by you in respect of the Order back to the original payment method used to place the order. We will not dispatch the Product(s) until we have received the payment in full.
- For payments made by credit or debit cards, we will need authorisation and authentication from our payment gateway (payment processor) Klarna or PayPal, depending on the payment method you use to make the payment. If the issuer of your payment card or our payment gateway provider refuses to, or, for any reason does not authorise or validate the payment, we will not be able to process the order. We will not be liable in these circumstances for any delay or non-delivery of your order.
- We also use industry-standard internet encryption technology to provide you with the maximum practicable level of security for your card and payment details.
- We do not hold any of your payment details anywhere on the Site or our servers. They are passed securely to our payment(s) processor for authorisation by your bank or payment provider.
- We will take reasonable steps to ensure the payment card or payment method is not used fraudulently. If we suspect the payment card or payment method is used without the knowledge or consent of the cardholder, then we reserve the right to request additional information or cancel your order.
- Klarna Pay Later: Klarna offers you an option to pay for the goods after receipt. You will receive your Klarna invoice by e-mail after your purchase. You can find further information about your payment deadline and payment methods here.
- PayPal: For payments made via PayPal you may be transferred to their secure website and you may be required to be registered and logged in to enable PayPal to access your data and process the payment.
Stripe’s services in Europe are provided by a Stripe affiliate—Stripe Payments Europe Limited (“Stripe Payments Europe”)—an entity located in Ireland. In providing Stripe Services, Stripe Payments Europe transfers personal data to Stripe, Inc. in the US.
Please note that we reserve the right to exclude any payment method(s) due to the result of a credit check.
- Standard delivery is free on all orders for UK customers.
- Our standard UK delivery is within 2 working days. Orders received and payment cleared by 2 pm are processed and sent out on the same working day, subject to our internal security clearance mechanisms.
- Separate delivery times apply to engraving and special-order items.
- Express or Nominated day service varies, please see below for available Delivery Options;
- All orders are insured and are sent via trackable delivery, with a signature required on receipt.
- At Auric Jewellery we gift wrap all your orders in beautiful packaging, subject to availability. Alternative packaging may be used at our sole discretion.
What Delivery Options Are There?
Please refer to our Delivery options Guide.
- All of our deliveries are insured, tracked and must be signed for upon receipt.
- Our delivery guarantee timings are only for in-stock products only and exclude engraved products.
- Delivery times may vary during peak seasonal times example but not limited to Christmas.
- When you are choosing a Next Day or Nominated Day delivery option – your orders must be placed and payment cleared by 2pm (BST). For example – if you would like delivery on Wednesday then please place your order by 2pm on Tuesday. For a Monday delivery please place your order by Friday 2pm (BST). Any orders received after 2pm will be dispatched the next working day.
- UK bank holidays will affect your estimated delivery date and we are unable to deliver on Bank Holidays.
- Please note that once your order has been dispatched, we are unable to cancel it and the returns process will have to be followed if you wish to cancel the order.
- All orders come packed in discreet outer packaging.
Our delivery exclusions
- We do not deliver to PO box numbers, BFPO address, mail forwarding address, and temporary residence addresses.
- Next-Day delivery applies for working days only and currently excludes the Scottish Isles, Channel Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland and some areas of Scotland.
- We want you to have 100% peace of mind. We will be happy to offer you a full refund for your returns within 14 days of receiving your item(s).
- Please make sure your items are returned in new, labels unremoved, unused condition and in their original packaging for us to process the refund.
- We will refund you the cost of the goods and not any special delivery charges you may have paid at the time of the order (exceptions may apply).
- *Engraved, special ordered items and earrings are non-returnable/non-refundable.
- How do I return an item or my order?
- Follow the simple steps in our returns section
- Please fill in the returns form in our return page which will notify us of your return and we will email you further instructions.
- Complete the Returns Form you received with your order (If you do not include with your return(s), this may result in a delay in your refund being processed, and in some circumstances, items may be returned to you.) If you no longer have this form, then you can download a copy here.
- Securely put the unworn items in their original packaging with all labels intact.
- Return all gift packaging provided with your product.
- Please post the items back using trackable and fully insured service we recommend you use Royal Mail Special Delivery 1pm approx cost £7.50.
- Please email us the proof of postage receipt and we can refund the amount once your return has been processed.
- You must obtain and keep proof of posting certificate. You should retain this certificate until you have received your refund. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund for damaged or lost items in transit.
- Once we are in receipt of your returned items we will process this within 7 working days and refund will be made to your original payment method. Your payment provider may take additional 4-7 working days to credit the refund to your account.
- Please Post your items back to ACL, PO Box 17671, BIRMINGHAM, B16 6WH
- Auric Consultancy Ltd t/a Auric Jewellery 6 months warranty
- In a rare event if items are faulty due to manufacturing and fault has occurred within 6 months from the date of purchase please contact our customer care team. All items returned will be assessed by our customer care team, and if they show a result of fair wear or accidental damage then we will not accept it as faulty.
- If the items are not deemed faulty due to manufacturing we will get in touch with you and discuss possible solutions including carrying out repairs. We will inform you about any applicable repair charges – Chargeable repairs will only be processed once payment has been received.
- Please note we are not liable for any other jewellers work or jewellery being corrected by another jeweller as this will void your 6 months’ warranty period.
- Returns Without Proof of Purchase
- We cannot accept any returns without proof of purchase.
- Liability and Indemnity
- Auric Consultancy Ltd t/a Auric Jewellery has the right to stop or cease to fulfill your order at any time and shall experience no liability in such circumstances where is fulfillment of an order would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions rules, or if the order fails any of our internal and external fraud detection and or anti-money laundering detection checks.
- As a consumer you have certain rights, to know more about your rights in the United Kingdom, please contact your local authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau. Auric Consultancy Ltd t/a Auric Jewellery will perform to meet its obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- We always ensure we deliver products at the high satisfactory quality, however, if you feel an order is not satisfactory quality, you can:
- a) contact us for a full refund within fourteen (14) days of delivery; or
- b) contact us for a repair or replacement.
- We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Terms and Conditions for any direct, special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages including loss of profit, loss of opportunity or any losses related to any business including (without limitation) lost data, earnings or business interruption that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the material or Content on the Platforms, a Product, or the conduct of other Users of the Platforms, even if Auric Consultancy Ltd. has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- You agree to fully indemnify, defend and hold harmless Auric Consultancy Ltd, our staff, directors, employees, and suppliers, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of the Platforms, or the use by any other person accessing the Platforms using your Auric Consultancy Ltd t/a Auric Jewellery Account and/or your Personal Information.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our agents or employees.
- Notices will be provided via email address which you provided at the time of purchase (which you have provided) by accepting to purchase you accept these Terms of Sale and provide consent to receiving communication.
- Intellectual Property
- All of the content of this site (www.auricjewellery.com), including design, copyright, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights it contains, including the name ‘ Auric Consultancy Ltd t/a Auric Jewellery’, is the sole property of Auric Consultancy Ltd. We give you permission to store, print and display the content of the site for solely purpose of your own personal use. We do not give you permission to publish, control, dispense or otherwise duplicate, in any format, any of the content or reproductions of the content supplied to you or which appears on the Site nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- Website usage
- We hope you enjoy using our website, but for your protection and for ours we’ve set out below some conditions that will apply to your usage. As we’ll review these conditions regularly, and we may change this legal notice from time to time, you should revisit this section periodically as any changes will be binding on you. By accessing any part of our website, you agree to accept these conditions.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Governing Law, jurisdiction and complaints
- The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales. Disputes can be submitted to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales or, where the Customer lives in Scotland or Northern Ireland, in the courts of respectively Scotland or Northern Ireland.
- We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints in the following way: If a dispute occurs customers should contact us to find a solution. We will aim to respond with an appropriate solution within 5 days.
- No failure or delay by us in exercising any right or remedy provided by law or under these Terms of Sale and no single or partial exercise of any such right or remedy shall impair the right or remedy, or operate as a waiver or variation of it, or preclude its exercise at any subsequent time.
- If any clause of these Terms of Sale is found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable by any court or authority, that clause or part-clause will be deleted from these Terms of Sale and the validity and enforceability of the rest of these Terms of Sale shall remain unaffected.
- A person who is not a party to a contract is not entitled to enforce any of its terms (including these Terms of Sale) under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.