FREE SHIPPING | SIMPLE RETURNS
We want you to have 100% peace of mind. With our worry-free returns policy we will be happy to offer you a full refund for your returns within 14 days of receiving your item(s).
Please make sure your items are returned in new, labels unremoved, unused condition and in their original packaging for us to process the refund.
We will refund you the cost of the goods and not any special delivery charges you may have paid at time of the order (exceptions may apply).
*Engraved, special ordered items and earrings are non-returnable/non-refundable.
How Do I Return An Item Or My Order?
Follow the simple steps below:
1. Please raise a return by filling in the form on this page.
2. Complete the Returns Form you received with your order (If you do not include with your return(s), this may result in a delay in your refund being processed, and in some circumstances, items may be returned to you.)
3. Securely put the unworn items in their original packaging with all labels intact. (cannot offer refunds on pieces that arrive back to us tangled, damaged or with missing parts.)
4. Return all gift packaging provided with your products.
5. We recommend returning your items using a ‘Royal Mail Special Signed For Delivery’ service to ensure its safe return.
6. You must obtain and keep proof of posting certificate. You should retain this certificate until you have received your refund. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund for lost or damaged items in transit.
7. Once we are in receipt of your returned items, we will process the refund within 5 working days and a refund will be made to your original payment method. Your payment provider may take additional 4-7 working days to credit the refund to your account.
Have more questions about your returns, please get in touch with us.
What Do I Do If An Item/Parcel Is Damaged?
We recommend you examine the parcel for evidence of damage or tampering before signing for it, if you do find any damage or tampering then you must reject the delivery and ask the courier company to return the parcel to us. Please contact our customer care team as soon as possible with your order number to hand.
Faulty Items and Warranty
In a rare event if items are faulty due to manufacturing and fault has occurred within 6 months from the date of purchase please contact our customer care team. All items returned will be assessed by our customer care team, and if they show a result of fair wear or accidental damage then we will not accept it as faulty.
If the items are not deemed faulty due to manufacturing we will get in touch with you and discuss possible solutions including carrying out repairs. We will inform you about any applicable repair charges – Chargeable repairs will only be processed once payment has been received.
Please note we are not liable for any other jewellers work or jewellery being corrected by another jeweller as this will void your 3 months’ warranty period.