Our extended Christmas returns policy
To make your holiday shopping easier, we’ve increased our limit for returns. If you bought a Necklace, Bracelet, Bangle, Chain or a Pendant between 16 November 2022 and 24 December 2022 – these pieces can be returned up until 9th January 2023, if it’s unwanted or unsuitable.
Please note Engraved, special ordered items and Earrings are non-returnable/non-refundable within any returns policy.
If you’re ordering something online as a gift and would like the price removed from the receipt, make sure to mention this within the notes section during checkout.
All other terms and conditions apply. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights.
We want you to have 100% peace of mind. With our worry-free returns policy we will be happy to offer you a full refund for your returns within 14 days of receiving your item(s). Please note Engraved, special ordered items and earrings are non-returnable/non-refundable.
We will refund you the cost of the goods and not any special delivery charges you may have paid at time of the order (exceptions may apply).
Follow the simple steps below:
1. Please raise a return by filling in the form on this page.
2. Complete the Returns Form you received with your order (If you do not include it with your return(s), this may result in a delay in your refund being processed, and in some circumstances, items may be returned to you.)
3. Securely put the unworn items in their original packaging with all labels intact. (cannot offer refunds on pieces that arrive back to us tangled, damaged or with missing parts.)
4. Return all gift packaging provided with your products within 14days of receiving the item.
5. We recommend returning your items using a ‘Royal Mail Special Signed For Delivery’ service to ensure their safe return.
6. You must obtain and keep proof of posting certificate. You should retain this certificate until you have received your refund. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund for lost or damaged items in transit.
7. Once we are in receipt of your returned items, we will process the refund within 5 working days and a refund will be made to your original payment method. Your payment provider may take additional 4-7 working days to credit the refund to your account.
Have more questions about your returns, please get in touch with us.
Please note, if your return is approved we will email you a returns form.
We recommend you examine the parcel for evidence of damage or tampering before signing for it, if you do find any damage or tampering then you must reject the delivery and ask the courier company to return the parcel to us. Please contact our customer care team as soon as possible with your order number to hand.
Call us on: 0121 517 0247 or Email us at: [email protected]
In a rare event if items are faulty due to manufacturing and fault has occurred within 3 months from the date of purchase please contact our customer care team. All items returned will be assessed by our customer care team, and if they show a result of fair wear or accidental damage then we will not accept them as faulty.If the items are not deemed faulty due to manufacturing we will get in touch with you and discuss possible solutions including carrying out repairs. We will inform you about any applicable repair charges – Chargeable repairs will only be processed once payment has been received.Please note we are not liable for any other jewellers’ work or jewellery being corrected by another jeweller as this will void your 3 months warranty period.