Follow the simple steps below:
1. Please raise a return by filling in the form on this page.
2. Complete the Returns Form you received with your order (If you do not include it with your return(s), this may result in a delay in your refund being processed, and in some circumstances, items may be returned to you.)
3. Securely put the unworn items in their original packaging with all labels intact. (cannot offer refunds on pieces that arrive back to us tangled, damaged or with missing parts.)
4. Return all gift packaging provided with your products within 14days of receiving the item.
5. We recommend returning your items using a ‘Royal Mail Special Signed For Delivery’ service to ensure their safe return.
6. You must obtain and keep proof of posting certificate. You should retain this certificate until you have received your refund. Unfortunately, we cannot provide a refund for lost or damaged items in transit.
7. Once we are in receipt of your returned items, we will process the refund within 5 working days and a refund will be made to your original payment method. Your payment provider may take additional 4-7 working days to credit the refund to your account.
Have more questions about your returns, please get in touch with us.
We recommend you examine the parcel for evidence of damage or tampering before signing for it, if you do find any damage or tampering then you must reject the delivery and ask the courier company to return the parcel to us. Please contact our customer care team as soon as possible with your order number to hand.
Call us on: 0121 517 0247 or Email us at: [email protected]