This website may place and access certain Cookies on your computer. Auric uses these Cookies to improve your experiences of using the website to improve our range of products. Auric has carefully chosen these Cookies and are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
|Session (Transient) cookies:||These cookies are erased when you close your browser, and do not collect information from your computer. They typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.|
|Persistent (Permanent or Stored) cookies||These cookies are stored on your hard drive until they expire (i.e. they are based on a set expiration date) or until you delete them. These cookies are used to collect identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behaviour or user preferences for a specific site.|
|Performance cookies||These cookies allow us to recognise and count number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when are using it and usually this information is anonymised. This would help us to improve the way our website works.|
|Targeting or advertising cookies||these collect information about a user’s browsing habits and are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission.|
|Cookie name||Life span||Purpose|
|svSession||Persistent||Identifies unique visitors and tracks a visitor’s sessions on a site|
|smSession||Persistent (Two weeks)||Identifies logged in site members|
|TSxxxxxxxx (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters)||Persistent||Security|
|TSxxxxxxxx_d (where x is replaced with a random series of numbers and letters)||Persistent||Security|
The analytics services we use
Google Analytics collects standard Internet log information to track visitor behaviour information as follows:
- Audience related data, including the city and country of origin, language preference, frequency of visits, all a visitor’s activity during a single session, and operating system, service provider and device used to access the website.
- Traffic source data, including the ways visitors arrive at our website (for example search engines, referrals from other sites, marketing campaigns, and social media), keyword visitors entered into a search engine and that brought them to our website, and the landing and exit page used by which a visitor enters and leaves our website.
- Content related data, including measuring user visits and page views to determine the site’s most popular content. Technical performance of the site as measured by such elements as average time taken to load a page and server speed, and technical performance broken down further by country and web browser.
- The information generated by cookies about your use of this website (including your IP address, truncated to ensure your anonymity) is transmitted to Google. This information is used to compile statistical reports on the website’s activities and enhance the user online experience. If you like to know more about IP Anonymisation in Analytics by Google, please visit https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052?hl=en&ref_topic=2919631
- For information on the names of the cookies and about how these cookies are used please visit http://www.google.com/intl/en-ALL/policies/privacy/.
How do I disable / enable cookies?
You can manage your cookies within your browser settings however turning these off may impact your experience on our website.